If you are feeling muscle pain, have stiff joints, or your body seems out of alignment, then you should try Bowen therapy.
It consists of a sequence of small gentle moves across the muscle fascia. It's so gentle it can be applied to babies or the frail, yet it has been found to efficiently ease the pain, improve circulation, joint range-of-motion and flexibility. It can also improve posture, and reduce stress.
In most cases, you will experience substantial relief after the first session, and a couple more sessions might be all that is needed to feel back to normal. Longer treatments might be necessary for injuries present for a long period of time or chronic illness.
Give someone special the gift of pain relief
We can post Gift Cards to you at no extra cost within NSW
(call now 0410516833 or fill out an order form on 'the contact us' page)
While you treat yourself you will be helping Father Chris Riley's Youth Off the Streets
- For every dollar you spend, 10 cents will go to this great cause.
(if you would like more information on this charity, please click here)
- I work from Penshurst on Monday to Wednesday from 6:30pm to 8pm, Friday from 2pm to 8pm
- Saturday 9am to 7pm plus some Sundays for those that work extra hours.
- Discounts for Students - Pensioners - Children under 12yrs old
*To make an appointment, please call or text - 0410516833
- or fill out the form on the "Contact Us" page