Bowen Therapy - Beatriz Martinez - Therapist
My Blog

A New Year 2017

A new year starts and there are many changes for 2017!  I have increased my working hours at the clinic to better accommodate clients, even for busy people that don't have a lot of time to set aside for treatment.  I will be working Monday to Saturday from 9am to 7pm, I hope this makes it easier for most people.

I am also endeavouring to teach Bowen Therapy in Sydney and hopefully this year I will be able to have the accreditation needed.  I believe that Sydney needs to have more Therapists so those who are interested to start their Bowen Therapy business, let me know.  The course provided will be through the International School of Bowen Therapy (ISBT) which I believe is the best school in Australia.

This year I have tried to keep the prices down so I have introduced a special which runs until March 2017 where you can purchase 3 sessions together and keep 2016's fees.

I hope that you all have a great year filled with the joy of life, health and love.  As the Brahma Kumaris Calendar of Wisdom says:

'Enjoy the present moment because it is the future in the making'

6 Comments to A New Year 2017:

Comments RSS
jim on Wednesday, 9 August 2017 3:42 PM
I really liked it. Please keep sharing more and more information. abcya | friv | run 3 | pbs kids
Reply to comment

Poki Games on Wednesday, 18 October 2017 6:27 AM
I love them so much, thank you very much   I will also introduce to my friends, hope you have a lot of new topics and good meaning
Reply to comment

Friv on Wednesday, 18 October 2017 6:28 AM
Thanks for the marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you may be a great author.I will remember to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back someday. I want to encourage yourself to continue your great work, have a nice weekend! Friv Friv Friv Friv5
Reply to comment

fhf on Saturday, 2 December 2017 8:50 PM
gfdgfdgfdg
Reply to comment

college writingservice on Saturday, 2 December 2017 8:51 PM
A new year latest version increased my working hours at the clinic to better accommodate clients. This bowentherapy blog always improving us about this makes it easier for most people.
Reply to comment

Rosado on Tuesday, 12 December 2017 3:59 PM
I can not wait to use this blog for making about educational tips and more college based services always. my latest blog post updating about college reviews and assignments as well,keep processing and making great tips.
Reply to comment